Axicon 15000 series linear & 2D barcode verifier software
New in version 0.15.0 of Camera Verifier 15000 series (30 March 2020)
- Add MIL-STD-130N plugin
- Better checking for already running instances
- Don't show aperture for Laetus codes
- Fix spurious new version message on changing 'shared config'
- Show error if manual update check fails
- New <Ctrl>+d keyboard shortcut for decode
- Updated French & Polish translations
- Data Matrix RDA failure fixes
- Fix audit log using incorrect timezones
- Use local time for file name when auto saving
New in version 0.13.5784 of Camera Verifier 15000 series (03 February 2020)
- New "Ask User" plugin options
- - Japanese translation
- Fix incorrect bounding boxes for some linear codes
- Minor fixes to Data Matrix grid positions
- Fix handling of NULL characters in GS1 data
New in version 0.12.5720 of Camera Verifier 15000 series (28 Nov 2019)
- Image cropping - faster decoding speeds
- Decode of Laetus Pharmacode standard and minicode
- Audit trail recording all changes and events
- Fixed adjacent Code 39 symbol decode
- QR grid calculation improvements.
- Add left & rights quiet zones to reports (linear codes).
- Add overall "Application Validation" results to reports.
- Update GS1 plugins as per GS1 General Specifications v19.1.
- Update "Russian Pharmacy" plugin in accordance with Decree 1118: crypto code (AI 92) should now be 44 characters; LOT and EXP are no longer permitted.
- Moved calibration dialogue settings to new "Calibration" tab in settings.
- Add "Allow scanning when calibration expired" configuration to settings.
- Warn operators if the user calibration has expired before each scan.
- Show aperture selection dialogue for 2D codes with no plugin recommendations.
- Automatically show verification results from loaded scan files which contain only one code.
- Group "Fixed Pattern Damage" parameters together (Data Matrix).
- Show the number of passing, warning & failing parameters for grouped lists.
- Add indices to individual parameter descriptions which are part of a set.
- Improved descriptions & hints for various dialogues.
- Fix incorrect ANSI letter grades for ISO grades very close to a boundary.
- Fix inconsistent letter case of verifier serial numbers in reports.
- Show horizontal scroll bar for unusually long plugin results.
New in version 0.11.5397 of Camera Verifier 15000 series (01 July 2019)
- Improve Data Matrix decode with elongated L's and damaged clock modules
- Improve decoding of QR codes with damaged alignment patterns
- Improve QR grid calculation
- Fix RMin/RMax for inverted QR codes
- Save & restore window state & position of GUI
- Improve decoding of minimum-height databar-14 stacked codes
New in version 0.11.5347 of Camera Verifier 15000 series (29 March 2019)
- Fixed decode of linear codes sometimes not finding full height of the code.
- Added Luhn check digit plugin
- Updated Polish translation
- Increased tolerance for "Wide:Narrow Ratio" checks
New in version 0.11.5294 of Camera Verifier 15000 series (27 February 2019)
- Add minimum pass grade configuration to settings.
- Always show application validation results (including if not applicable).
- Add individual scan line parameters for linear codes (expandable under each averaged result).
- Draw the selected code outline with the overall pass/fail status colour.
- Russian translation.
- "Russian Pharmacy" plugin, for healthcare GS1 DataMatrix codes.
- Improve report descriptions.
- Improve 2D code module visualisations.
- Improve linear code scan line visualisations.
- Improve scan reflectance profile graphics.
- Improve GS1 data content checking on codes containing unnecessary function 1 characters.
- Remove GS1 data content warnings regarding the order of fixed and variable- length application identifiers for all 2D codes.
- Update GS1 plugins as per GS1 General Specifications v19.0.
- Update status bar when saving or loading scan files.
- Fix incorrect print gain values being shown for particularly bad codes.
- Fix Data Matrix bugs in ANSI X12 encoding.
- Improve decoding of Data Matrix codes with defects in clock tracks modules.
- Fix duplicated auto report saving when cancelling decode.
- Move update checker into separate process to avoid delaying program startup.
- Enable GS1 healthcare retail and pharmacy distribution plugins by default.
- Restrict generation of append-able reports to those that support it.
- Stitch together multi-row DataBar codes.
New in version 0.10.5011 of Camera Verifier 15000 series (08 October 2018)
- Fix possible Data Matrix crash.
- Improve linear decoder for EAN-13 with add-ons.
- Fix linear finder for codes that are vertically close to each other.
New in version 0.10.4919 of Camera Verifier 15000 series (10 September 2018)
- Fix loading of user logon profiles
- Reset user data before loading a scan
- Increase auto save/report filename length to 100
- Improve Data Matrix noise immunity
- Improve calibration form layout
- Fix CSV quoting and empty strings
New in version 0.10.4810 of Camera Verifier 15000 series (04 July 2018)
- Improve decoding performance of noisy linear & QR codes.
- Tweaks to linear code finding & decoding.
- Improve QR decoding, and decode more QR versions (15-40).
- Improve Data Matrix decoding speed.
- Improve accuracy of Data Matrix verification on very small codes.
- 'Common configuration' and 'User login' settings.
- Calibration verification scan is taken before 'Calibration Successful' is shown.
- Polish translation. Updates for Spanish & French translations.
- Add user & computer names to reports.
- Add page numbers to footer of PDF report.
- Add new "Pharma Pack" plugin, for healthcare GS1 DataMatrix codes.
- Update GS1 plugins as per GS1 General Specifications v18.0, and other improvements to data content checking.
- Fix incorrect symbology specification in reports for GS1-128 and GS1 DataBar linear codes.
New in version 0.9.4559 of Camera Verifier 15000 series (21 December 2017)
- Implement fractional grading for linear bar codes, as per ISO/IEC 15416:2016.
- Don't display QR codes that can't be decoded.
- Fixes for German translation.
- Indian Healthcare plugin.
- Allow ±2% tolerance on X/Y-dimension in GS1 plugins.
- Improve QR decoding.
- Set trustworthiness of QR verification parameters.
- Add Reflectance Margin parameter for linear codes.
- Fix saving of auto-save report append setting.
- Fix scan lines for linear verification being taken through QR code.
- Fix linear print gain of individual verification scans being reported as the average print gain of the initial decode pass.
New in version 0.8.4518 of Camera Verifier 15000 (08 November 2017)
- Czech translation.
- Automatic headers for CSV reports.
- Allow GS to be used instead of F1 in 2D codes.
- Add image of code to PDF and HTML reports.
- Data Matrix ISO parameter visualisations for UEC, FPD, reflectance margin, contrast uniformity.
- Improve Data Matrix and QR reference decode compliance.
- Calibration reminders.
New in version 0.7.4362 of Camera Verifier 15000 (06 June 2017)
- Linear barcode finder speed improvements.
- Data Matrix improvements for varying reflectance levels.
- German and Italian translations.
- Always show option for plugins.
- Plugins for GS1 symbol specification tables 1, 2, 3, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11.
- Store user name, host name and operating system in scan files.
- Fix PDF report creation on Windows XP.
- Report for detailed plugin results.
- Aperture selection list for conflicting aperture recommendations from plugins.
- Coloured code outlines reflecting passing/failing codes
New in version 0.6.4166 of Camera Verifier 15000 (31 March 2017)
- Fix Data Matrix bugs in C40 and EDIFACT encodings.
- Update drivers to meet the Windows 10 requirements for kernel-mode code signing.
New in version 0.6.4068 of Camera Verifier 15000 (30 January 2017)
- Fixes a bug trying to create a report of a code with a wide to narrow ratio parameter.
New in version 0.6.4029 of Camera Verifier 15000 (21 December 2016)
- Allow Unicode file names for saved scans and reports.
- Respect imperial units setting for reports and plugins.
- Improve HTML report.
- New PDF report, handle Unicode fonts and layout automatically.
- Show wide-to-narrow ratio for linear codes where it applies.
- Application Validation area to summarise plugin results.
- HIBC plugin.
- Chinese translation.
- Warn when reader calibration is missing.
- Improve plugin display area.
- Small bug fixes and improvements.
New in version 0.5.700 of Camera Verifier 15000 (30 June 2016)
- Korean translation
- Improved display of special characters in reports and plugins
- Fix report time zone getting garbled
- QR and Data Matrix decoding fixes and improvements
- Auto printing
- New plugins: Performance Qualification, UTF-8, Brazilian Healthcare
- Lots of small fixes and improvements.
New in version 0.4.3559 of Camera Verifier 15000 (23rd December 2015)
- User data fixes and improvements, including "Default on New" option.
- QR thresholding and grid calculation improvements.
- ITF and Code 39 check digit plugins.
- Other small fixes and improvements.
New in version 0.4.3475 of Camera Verifier 15000 (25th August 2015)
- Contrast uniformity and reflectance margin module visualisation for QR.
- Report printing.
- Save/print last report.
- Disable OCR for Code 128.
- Fix Data Matrix C40 decoding corner cases.
- Many small bug fixes.
New in version 0.3.3445 of Camera Verifier 15000 (26th March 2015)
- Danish, Slovenian and Spanish translations. Updates and improvements to all other translations.
- Visualisation for ISO parameters. Clicking on an ISO parameter displays a coloured overlay over the code that shows individual module/scan grades. Currently implemented parameters:
- Linear: All.
- Data Matrix: Modulation.
- QR: Modulation, unused error correction, version/format information fixed pattern damage.
- Zoom mode: Clicking on a code once selects and verifies it. Clicking on it again zooms to fit the current window.
- Many other bug fixes, performance improvements and small features.